It's All Coming Together

Ok guys. Next week is finals week. I know that we are all tired of doing blog posts and being on zoom in general. It has been a really hard year. It has been our first full year of pandemic learning. It has been 414 days since the WHO declared COVID-19 a Pandemic.

 

It has been really interesting to be a rhetoric and writing major during a major event like a pandemic. Literally the past year in general has been absolute mind-imploding that I still cannot wrap my head around all of the historic moments I have lived through in my lifetime.

What I want to know is how being a rhetoric and writing major, and English major, or literally whatever major you are, has changed how you see and perceive the pandemic? How are you coping during this time? What are your plans post-pandemic? How will you use this time to inform your future decisions in life, whether academic or personal or financial?

 

 

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want to Talk About the "You're an Idiot" Part

Now This is Lit